Featured Post

Skype to Me!

Welcome!

Welcome to 3 AM Art

Post Archive

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Paypal Me!

I am so glad I found out about this! This is so cool! A Paypal me link makes it super easy to buy my artwork, directly from me. All you have to do is take my link, copy/paste: Paypal.me/3AMArt and pop it into any browser and a page will pop open allowing you to send me money right to my Paypal account. So for example, any of these pieces of artwork below, you can have as an 8x10 for $20 shipped. You save a bit of money buying directly from me, and not using etsy or any of my other online shops too.

#1. Inside Sagendorph Family Mausoleum in Pine Grove Cemetery, Spencer, Ma. By me.



#2. This is the Millhouse in Moore State Park, by my Husband, Sean.



#3. Sagendorph Family Mausoleum, Front Door Scrolling.



#4. Bozo on the Train, by me.



#5. Butterflies from Boston.



#6. Bancroft Tower in Worcester, MA by me.



So super easy to order from me too. I ship within 2-3 days, priority mail always. I only use LB Wheaton for printing. You can contact their page for more information on their printing processes too.

You can view my positive feedback rating on etsy here. Any questions, message me anytime.



Thanks for stopping by! <3 Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment