Featured Post

Skype to Me!

Welcome!

Welcome to 3 AM Art

Post Archive

Friday, January 15, 2016

It's the Little Things!

Weee! I just got a message that told me one of my artsy fartsy photos on a cell phone case sold! WEE! Love it, never ever get bored of this happening. So cool.

This is the one that happened to sell on Society6. My shop is here.



Society6 does most of the work on this, so they get most of the money. I don't care tho. Just happy my art is out there making folks happy! Unfortunetely they only have cell phone covers for certain brands of cell phones, so like my Windows Phone, they don't carry them. I know of a place online tho that does sell them for all cellphones. I have used them before and my case is still in perfect condition. I drop my phone ALL the time too. Nothing hurt the case. It was a strong little bugger. You can go directly to my flickr account and see my case here.

Or you can look at it right here:



I upgraded my cell phone, so sadly it no longer fits. I still have it tho. I kept it with the old cell phone, it will go to one of my kids once they are a little older. I need to get a new case soon for my current cell. I'll update here or another post when I do. If you want a new, fun artsy case message me via email. I'll be happy to help you out. You can use my art or yours! I'm also available locally if you'd like to get a photo taken of you or your loved ones & put that image on your cell phone case. I might do this with my kids for my cell case. We shall see. <3 Heather :)

Contact info:



No comments:

Post a Comment