Featured Post

Skype to Me!

Welcome!

Welcome to 3 AM Art

Post Archive

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Didn't Win Powerball

So I didn't win Powerball, so I thought hey, that's not fair! I still have bills! Oh well, more of my artwork for sale! My paypal me link is: Paypal.me/3AMArt. Copy/paste it into any browser if you're interested in original artwork for your walls. Any of these photos can be had for $20 shipped and the 8x10 size. Contact me directly if you're interested in larger sizes or on canvas or other items. My email is below after the last image.

#7. Color version of The Millhouse in Moore State Park by my husband, Sean.



#8. Bokeh Lights on the Bridge.



#9. Macro Hot Pink Calliandra Flowers.



#10. Holiday Lights at Tower Hill Botanical Garden.



#11. Christmas Tree Bokeh Lights.



#12. Purple Macro Flower.



#13. White Cliffs Mansion in Northborough Winter 2015.



#14. Light Painting on the Rte 9 Bridge.



#15. Walpole Apples Plate.



All of my artwork can also be had in larger sizes, framed, or on canvas. Just contact (see last image for email address) me via email or call me. On the main page of this website there is a skype link. Contact me for help on this, I'd be happy to help! You can go here to see my etsy feedback, if you like. Or to buy my artwork directly from me via etsy.





Thanks for looking! <3 Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment