Featured Post

Skype to Me!

Welcome!

Welcome to 3 AM Art

Post Archive

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Expanding My Portfolio

I have been a photographer for many years. I got my first serious camera when my son Rory was born, before that I had a Kodak with the drop in film cartridges, a Sony Mavica that took floppies, and a "toy" camera in High School Photography class that I shot everywhere with. Cute little hand me down cameras as a child too. Now I'm shooting with Nikon, Fujifilm, and looking at getting a Canon next. I am really happy with my Fuji though, so I might get another one from Fuji for a backup camera.







I am looking into expanding my photography portfolio, so I can show on my website all the different kinds of photography I'm capable of doing. I'm interested in any kind of photography shoots, as many different kinds as I can learn.











I want to meet models that are interested in trading time with me. My photography skills for their modeling skills. If this is you, please get in touch with me. I have a project in mind, I'd like to work on with a model (s). I'm looking for both male & female models, and children as well. Several locations I'd like to try out. I am bursting with ideas for photo shoots.



Thanks for looking, Heather O'Connor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment