Featured Post

Skype to Me!

Welcome!

Welcome to 3 AM Art

Post Archive

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

New Work Up!

Today, I have some new artwork up for your perusal. I have added some new items to my Society6 shop. First item is; "Oh the Bokeh"



You can get; "Oh the Bokeh" on many things, different types of paper, printed, framed, even on a mug, cell phone case or pillow. Just look for this listing here. Or go right to my society6 shop directly. If you see any of my other work and would like it printed onto something please message me. I'd be happy to help folks out! This is my portfolio aka gallery on flickr.



My etsy shop is also back up now. So I'm available again for folks looking for blog banners, or other banners or web design or home decor projects too. Convo me on etsy for all your photography or graphic editing & design projects. I'm getting things organized over there still, but totally ready to start helping folks once again.

Soon I'll have some other handmade items on etsy as well. Looking forwards to adding loom knitted items to my shop, and also some baby lemon trees. My lemon trees are currently growing this years crop!

Thanks for looking, Heather :)

Check me out on Instagram to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment