Featured Post

Skype to Me!

Welcome!

Welcome to 3 AM Art

Post Archive

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Something Fun and Bright!

The other day a little old town nearby had a parade. So funny and so cute. I'm a total sap, so it brought tears to my eyes a little bit. The Fire Company in our town had another town cover it for a couple of hours and they decorated the fire trucks, an ambulance, a couple of police cars too. Some locals joined in and decided to decorate their little floats too. Some SUVs, some pickup trucks, snowmobiles, and other various vehicles. The only complaint from me was they drove too fast! I wish they had slowed down somewhat. My daughter is three, she wasn't crazy about the noise. But I loved the noise, so did hubby and my boys.





It was a whole bunch of fun! A great time for the whole family! <3 Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment