Featured Post

Skype to Me!

Welcome!

Welcome to 3 AM Art

Post Archive

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Test Run



The other day I decided to turn my blog into a website, and add a brand new shiny template to it, so that my photography would look nicer. I added the template to the blog & sadly since I had used lower res on some photos, it didn't look good. So I decided to go back to the old template & keep that blog my blog and turn this site into my website. WHEW! Lots of typing & editing, but I feel it's well worth it. This is the test blog, to see how editing and htmling works here. A test run for lack of funner wording. So ah, BEAR with me.. I'm still editing and figuring things out over here! :) So far so good, I think. It's a little different editing here & adding photos, but now I can really show off the photos better at a much larger resolution. I hope it will help folks see the details in my photography and hopefully we can work together sometime! Course now I'm going to have to get new business cards. Hahahah, oh well. Change is good, but never simple or easy or totally pain free. ;) My new template is wonderful though. I really like it. I got it from OddThemes. Now back to editing. Thank you for checking out my new site! --Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment