Featured Post

Skype to Me!

Welcome!

Welcome to 3 AM Art

Post Archive

Friday, April 1, 2016

Let's Play Dressup!

I asked my daughter last night when we got home, if she wanted to pretend to be Elsa. Dress up in a white dress, white fake fur jacket and pretend to be my model basically. She jumped with glee at the chance. I think more for the one on one time than anything else. Totally get it! I have three kids, so there are always lots of various, activities going on around here.

So we had some fun making cute, silly and happy faces. Then I had some more fun editing. Nothing more fun than editing and totally changing a photo to something else entirely.







Having kids at home, gives me lots of opportunities to practice different posing-modeling variations. Then with editing, so many options.



Yeah, she's a ham! A happy happy happy ham, I am so blessed! She saw me editing and asked me to turn the pic purple. Too fun! Then we got even sillier. Love this new star prop of mine, so cute.





No comments:

Post a Comment