Featured Post

Skype to Me!

Welcome!

Welcome to 3 AM Art

Post Archive

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Bancroft Tower in Worcester, MA.



I have reopened my etsy shop here, and I'm working on putting up some new listings. One item I've added is photos printed on canvas. I use a very well known, highly reccomended site for printing canvas. I just listed this image on canvas this evening. The image on etsy is a smaller version of the photo, a preview of the image. Click the image and it will get bigger, so you can see it more clearly.

Bancroft Tower in Worcester, MA is a wonderful place. A great vantage point in the city for looking out over the whole valley. Sadly they do not have it open all the time. Once in a while they do open it up, however and it's gorgeous! Wish they could open it up more often! It's a great place for photo shoots.

Thanks for checking out my new website! I'm having so much fun over here! Meeting new people and making new friends. So happy I decided to do this! <3 Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment